• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Servo shop Servo

Sam C

right this is in the user reviews so i thought i would just let people know what happend to the ONE that i had got in my std savage i dont care how much it costs 10 or 1000 its not money its the point that i had to stop bashing and use my other savage (that has been running 3 645mg's for over a year now and does huge jumps and hard bashing but are still working like new) if i was to have been giving it a hard time then fair enuff but i was only doing silly jumps with it (max 6 foot) that [CENSORED]ed me off.time having to fix it is time wasted bashing :D yes they are ok for a tenner and it may have just been unlucky but i still wont be using then again plus is it me or are they all very lound? i spose at the end of the day its just a case off you get what you pay for imo.so it looks like i will be getting more 645mg's from now on as i know they are good :good:

i see what you mean mate no matter what the price it should do the job.but then you do bash the [CENSORED] out of your rc's lol,you still got the revo engine for sale? if so let me know :good:

thats still not point. the point is when you buy something new it should last longer then 5 mins plus i do carry spares (about 3 extra cars just so i can still carry on :D )but like i said if this is for review's i was giving my view on it.thats all i hope my one was just a one off because not everybody has the money to pay £30+ for a servo so if you can get one for a tenner thats works and last's great but they are just not for me worth a try tho :)

At first i wasn't very sure about these servos. They feel and sound very rough to turn, but i must admit, after running one in my xx-t a couple of times now they are impressive for the money, plenty powerful and fast enough. I guess only time will tell on the reliability side.

well why is it that my sav which is no doubt alot heavier than your truck can thrash around with them all day? only this afternoon one a couple of occasions I thought i must have destroyed my steering servo but they turned out to be fine

my point is mine go through hell and is fine why do u have the bad luck?

I wonder if its something to do with the emaxx's actual steering set up, are u using digital btw?