• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Gran Turismo 5

joebh123

Well got the Focus ST challenge sorted. Easy in the end. Just set the ride height at about half way down and turn on the skid recovery force. Passed the Focus RS on the 4th lap with ease. :)

Now struggling with the Laguna Seca challenge which is a bugger.

Well got the Focus ST challenge sorted. Easy in the end. Just set the ride height at about half way down and turn on the skid recovery force. Passed the Focus RS on the 4th lap with ease. :)

Have been struggling with this one for 2 days,will give this a go l8er.:good:

That's where I'm going wrong then, I have it slammed and I don't have any of the aids turned on.

I'm literally milli seconds behind him.

The Laguna Seca one is a real PITA!! Managed to grab 5th so far.

Coming in 2nd at Seca about 1.5 seconds behind but just can't close that gap. And the Nordschleifer in the nascar I just can't get anywhere. It's just way too slow. :(

I'm the same now got myself 2nd and roughly 2 seconds behind. I have tried different settings, adjusting the downforce and whatnot but still can't seem to close it. Have you managed to do it?

Also close to completing the Mazda 4 hour endurance (came off as I needed a break) I'm 3hrs 12mins in at the mo, 30laps in front of the lead car and I have done 197 laps!!!! I'm not looking forward to the 24hour endurance ones :lol:

I'm the same now got myself 2nd and roughly 2 seconds behind. I have tried different settings, adjusting the downforce and whatnot but still can't seem to close it. Have you managed to do it?

Yes done it now. Got the lead on the last bend of lap 4. Did it a couple of days ago and now can't remember what I changed. Think I altered the gearing to make it a bit longer and that did the trick.

The only one I'm stuck on now is the Nascar around the Nordschleifer. Best finish is 6th and I just can't get it any better. Really doing my head in.

i wish they would release the old seattle circuit i loved that one.

Totally with you there buddy, I was thinking just the other night that I wished it was in GT5!

How are you guys finding the seasonal events? Some are pretty hard :o

Some of them are pretty hard!

Clearly the car set-up is crucial to completion of these events.

I have done all the first lot of events and up to the Dodge Laguna event in the second lot, i'll try the Rx7 event tonight!

Well i picked it up this afternoon and i'm bored already!

Obviously i'm going to give it a bit longer yet but i can't see it keeping me interested like black ops or forza does.

Only paid

• 2 weeks later...