• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hobao pirate mt (pics now up)

Fl1p S1d3

Hey I bought a hobao pirate mt about 2 years ago n side up to the forum then the engine seized and I got another engine from a local shop that would fit it but it wasn't the same. Then I neve used it until the other day when a mate got his out so I got it out charger up n fueled up n it fired straight away runs sweet. So me n my mAte gna get back into it. So anyone in the Bristol or surrounding are into it or gd spots for basin let me know.

And basically just trayinf to find out what hop ups I can get for it n make it faste n stronger n that. Also wer to buy parts from and if other truck parts will fit as I need new wheels and tyros.

Also on smooth Tarmac the front wheels spin like mad, if I get slick tyros would they grip more and don they do slicks in hhis size? Cheers any info great

Edited by Fl1p S1d3

Its pointless putting questions in the newbie forum, thats just to say Hi. Post questions in the specific sub forums for a better chance of replies

I used the expensive postage, came within a week on each order and no tax ever from there

Edited by 19 Inch Guns

• 1 year later...