• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Trophy Truggy and Buggy Owners Club!

henzy190

Te he he... I can go one better. Give me a while and I'll knock something up on Photoshop... I am a self trained graphic artist you know! Post-it note on my desk now. Te he he he he... on holiday soon so will spend a day or so making it really good...

cool mate

cool mate

Mwuhaha I have other plans too... how about an R/C car computer game? Long story short, I was a game developer, but couldnt get a coder and so had to abandon my project. :( Then discovered Nitro cars! And would like to get back into games again with something less ambitious than this. Went well for half a year, but couldnt see the point continuing if I had no coder. The indie games market is tremendously difficult.

Te he he... I can go one better. Give me a while and I'll knock something up on Photoshop... I am a self trained graphic artist you know! Post-it note on my desk now. Te he he he he... on holiday soon so will spend a day or so making it really good...

P.S. nice bash Ipenhale! Did you get the wing back?

Yea mate had to dig it out of a bush :lol: Luckly it has only cracked around where the screws go through so should be able to repair it :good:

P.S whats these user bars guys?? :confused:

Yea mate had to dig it out of a bush :lol: Luckly it has only cracked around where the screws go through so should be able to repair it :good:

P.S whats these user bars guys?? :confused:

Something like this:

ubd5984.png

I made that one

Also I just ordered myself a set of hong nor big bores. Fingers crossed for me guys, hope they will fit!

Something like this:

ubd5984.png

I made that one

Also I just ordered myself a set of hong nor big bores. Fingers crossed for me guys, hope they will fit!

Ah right i know :good: Big Bores sweet!! let us know mate, you got a link to em so i can av a look ?? not tha i can afford them at the mo HaHa :P

Ah right i know :good: Big Bores sweet!! let us know mate, you got a link to em so i can av a look ?? not tha i can afford them at the mo HaHa :P

13_with_16.jpg

used on:

x1x-truggyrtr-images.jpg

can be bought here

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/?CallFunction=ShowSpecification&ItemID=29316

The owners club's fair taken off guys, good work. 9 pages and counting! And some new owners as well. I'm still working on getting one, but I'm not quite there yet.

And if anybodys interested once Hunter's fitted his Hong Nor big bore's, I'll probably have a set going, bought some off andycaap for my Inferno last week, but cos the way the lower arms are they dont line up perfectly, and I dont want to start hacking the arms to bits. They've got a set of blue and white springs and pistons and stand offs.

As well as a Savox 1258 servo, if anybody needs one, only been used a couple of times, so its in good nick.

edited to add: Its now on to 10 pages!

Edited by msg

13_with_16.jpg

used on:

x1x-truggyrtr-images.jpg

can be bought here

http://www.modelspor...on&ItemID=29316

you do know that the front and rears on those shocks are diferant lengths ?

and you need front and rear same length for a truggy ?

you do know that the front and rears on those shocks are diferant lengths ?

and you need front and rear same length for a truggy ?

yeah, but these are used on the hong nor truggy and are different lengths. And have been told these will fit. Can only hope. Will let you guys know

Edited by HUNTER.P

The owners club's fair taken off guys, good work. 9 pages and counting! And some new owners as well. I'm still working on getting one, but I'm not quite there yet.

And if anybodys interested once Hunter's fitted his Hong Nor big bore's, I'll probably have a set going, bought some off andycaap for my Inferno last week, but cos the way the lower arms are they dont line up perfectly, and I dont want to start hacking the arms to bits. They've got a set of blue and white springs and pistons and stand offs.

As well as a Savox 1258 servo, if anybody needs one, only been used a couple of times, so its in good nick.

edited to add: Its now on to 10 pages!

Objective: overtake the rustler owners club thread. if we keep at this rate for a while longer well do it soon enough!

The best part? How we get something out of all being in one place in our own trophy community! Now wheres that user bar I started work on earlier...

ohh well cool then lol

i found the treaded part of the cvj to be very fragile , maybe a bad cast or hardening process on mine

thing is the wheels come as ready for the 17 mm hex conversion tho , so why they didnt follow thru as per the buggy :rofl:

Edited by Stormbringer

ohh well cool then lol

i found the treaded part of the cvj to be very fragile , maybe a bad cast or hardening process on mine

must be :confused:

happens to some parts.

Kinda what happened when I had my truggy out for the first time xmas day last year. Got the first few tanks through and started doing low speed runs. Just driving round in circles and the rear hub broke.

Gutted i was

bet you were mate , it was fronts i had probs with , fact they broke rather than bend i think means over hardened , just makes you wonder how many brittle bits are out there :(

but still an awesome truggy tho :good:

Edited by Stormbringer