• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Modfied car forums

carmst74

i sense another essex boy :lol: dont get the point in modifying cirtain cars. You see people in 1.2lt corsa, that have spent more than the cars value on body kits and wheels... but it can still be beaten by a granny on a scooter ;)

im more of a performance man, rather have a car with guts that looks a heap than a spineless show girl :lol:

Edited by badger906

I am totally against big bodykits and massive wheels. I aim my head towards performance an would rather have a sleeper that can beat a porsche than a noticable car that cant.

NO HUNTER.P you arent gettin in this car.

Any suggestions of the general performance modifying forum??

LOL splat

Edited by carmst74

I am totally against big bodykits and massive wheels. I aim my head towards performance an would rather have a sleeper that can beat a porsche than a noticable car that cant.

NO HUNTER.P you arent gettin in this car.

Any suggestions of the general performance modifying forum??

LOL splat

trust me will be in it your navigational skills are..................

lets just leave it as that shall we, you got lost walking through a public park!

Anyway anything is better than what you are currently in:

KiaPride.jpg

Anyone know what it is??

i sense another essex boy :lol: dont get the point in modifying cirtain cars. You see people in 1.2lt corsa, that have spent more than the cars value on body kits and wheels... but it can still be beaten by a granny on a scooter ;)

im more of a performance man, rather have a car with guts that looks a heap than a spineless show girl :lol:

I did this, 5 Figures of money later:

DSC01100.jpg

DSC01127.jpg

DSC01190.jpg

DSC01192.jpg

In all fairness, I hada 200bhp engine ready to go into before it got written off :(

Oh how young and stupid I Was at 17, that could have been a house deposit or a R32 Golf Mk 5 :(

... i need a cloth i just spat beer all over my laptop :lol:

sorry 19... but bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha wait theres an emot for that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

im done

Edited by badger906

saying that when i was 18 i put the best part of £3000 into a gaming pc :rofl: ... just as bad considering... but things havnt changed im almost 22, and if spent ££££££ on toy cars :lol:

if you asked me 5 years ago would i spend the best part of a grand on a rc race buggy id have wet myself laughing...

spose prioritys change... just not the idiot behind them

and i dont have a car atm, i dont need one so it would just sit on the drive.

im a classic man, when i need one im looking at a capri or mini :)

Edited by badger906

It's a hobby just like this hobby is lol, you go onto a car forum and they would think we we're all stupid for spending 100's and 1000's on RC's.

I'm a member of CCUK (Corsa C UK) and it's great for info, not that many chavs on there believe it or not.

saying that when i was 18 i put the best part of £3000 into a gaming pc :rofl: ... just as bad considering... but things havnt changed im almost 22, and if spent ££££££ on toy cars :lol:

if you asked me 5 years ago would i spend the best part of a grand on a rc race buggy id have wet myself laughing...

spose prioritys change... just not the idiot behind them

and i dont have a car atm, i dont need one so it would just sit on the drive.

im a classic man, when i need one im looking at a capri or mini :)

Thats it, I mean to me, Gaming on a PC? Why when you cna buy an Xbox 360? I dont get that, Same way you dont get doing up a car.

Dont get me wrong, I regret doing that car up, I spend a lot of money, (5 figures) Which I lost the majority in re sale. When it got written off (was parked in a car park with no CCTV, And a car rammed it and drove off) I had to get it patched up best I could (It was fully insured with declared modifications, £270 a month to insure lol), But I lost interest in it as it wasnt repaired perfectly, I sold it for nexct to nothing and had to drive bout in a MEtro for 6 months before I got some cash together to buy a 05 Plate Clio lol.

IF I didnt do that, I'd be rolling around in an 05 M3 or something similar, But I'm not, I lost my money, I made a mistake, But hey, I had a hell of alot of fun with it, Driving to shows around teh country, Magazine photoshoots (Still got the Redline Photoshoot A2 Poster above this very computer)

WE all have bizarre hobbies, My mate Does MMA Fighting, My Other mate plays the guitar, Some of my mates build stupidly fast Road Cars, Some spend all their money on Designer clothes and getting smashed, My Main hobby, Bodybuilding is considered stupid, But its hobbies, Its what we go to work for.

Edited by 19 Inch Guns

Exactly Guns. :good: It's all a bit of fun.

Had same comments about my Corsa (which surprisingly were 90% positive :D).

img1259y.jpg

img1263sf.jpg

31174122307503192816805.jpg

^Covered in chalk, lol

Looks a bit different now, lol, failed MOTs make great grass track cars!

20100704155627.jpg

But I much prefer my new toy... :P

img1410ks.jpg