• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

North-West / Manchester locations

MSkiba

well I'm over 3 sisters or sherdley park most weekends at some point so I dont mind when or where, just keep us updated :good:

Edited by y0k0

I've been over the 3 Sisters today,its my local spot,only 5 mins away by car so ideal for me,great spot for 1/10 and 1/8 models,in my opinion its a little too small for 1/5th but still useful.I'm off to Bruntwood Park next Monday so anyone wishing to join us,the more the merrier...good.gif

I've been over the 3 Sisters today,its my local spot,only 5 mins away by car so ideal for me,great spot for 1/10 and 1/8 models,in my opinion its a little too small for 1/5th but still useful.I'm off to Bruntwood Park next Monday so anyone wishing to join us,the more the merrier...good.gif

ah right monday a good day for me mr t. may well meet ya there. is that the 28 june

ah right monday a good day for me mr t. may well meet ya there. is that the 28 june

yeah Ste,the 28th it is,weather dependent of course but upto now its a go for then at Bruntwood.If anything changes then i'll let you know,i'm quite happy to go over the 3 Sisters if we don't make Bruntwood,it was lovely over there yesterday,loads better when the area is dry,should've took the camera and got some vid footage and pics,my Nitro Rush and the daughters Rush Evo looked ace both out together ripping around...biggrin.gif

I'll take it as a deffo then dude cos England will be home by Fri if they play owt like they have of late,bunch of over paid useless man whores the lot on em.Either way we'll be out at one of the locations and as I said i'll post up which one we'll be at but upto now it is Bruntwood Park...wink.gif

I'll take it as a deffo then dude cos England will be home by Fri if they play owt like they have of late,bunch of over paid useless man whores the lot on em.Either way we'll be out at one of the locations and as I said i'll post up which one we'll be at but upto now it is Bruntwood Park...wink.gif

haha lol very possible.

Well,it's still Bruntwood upto now Ste if you're still after a bash,i've just got the Revo to finish then it's a case of rebuilding the Baja and i'll be ready to rock again....wink.gif

• 12 years later...
On 21/06/2010 at 16:20, ste77_2008 said:

lets get a list of ppl from the area and sort somethin out yeah lol.

ste77_2008 (stephen) westhoughton

Another fellow from Westhoughton here. And my son.

A few places we’ve been to lately are:

Ince Skate Park

”Slag Heaps” in Hindley Green - turn down Maple Avenue and follow the path past the farms until you find a large log on the right. Cross it and enjoy motocross heaven.

Pennington Flash, Leigh

Westhoughton Golf Club… shhh, don’t tell anyone.

Heaton Park - Manchester, paid parking

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 05/03/2023 at 12:38, MiBu said:

Another fellow from Westhoughton here. And my son.

A few places we’ve been to lately are:

Ince Skate Park

”Slag Heaps” in Hindley Green - turn down Maple Avenue and follow the path past the farms until you find a large log on the right. Cross it and enjoy motocross heaven.

Pennington Flash, Leigh

Westhoughton Golf Club… shhh, don’t tell anyone.

Heaton Park - Manchester, paid parking

Not far from me...I'm in Farnworth. 

I tend to go to Queens Park..usually don't get bothered there...but does get busy sometimes on the field. 

There is a group on FB called WLRC  which arrange regular meets for crawling to speed runs. I've not been myself as timings never work but worth a look.