• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Ironman 2

Kpowell911

I saw yesterday and I quite enjoyed it, robert downey jr was great in it and provided many laughs and the action was pretty good. There was a bit of plugging for the avengers movie that comes out next year but who cares its just a fun film thats not to be taken to seriously. Go see it :)

Scarlett johansson is spandex... Yes pleaseum!

wanted to see it any way but this makes it even better

I saw yesterday and I quite enjoyed it, robert downey jr was great in it and provided many laughs and the action was pretty good. There was a bit of plugging for the avengers movie that comes out next year but who cares its just a fun film thats not to be taken to seriously. Go see it :)

Did you stay after the credits? ;)

Edited by 19 Inch Guns

My auntie, uncle and cousin saw it today and said it was great!

There's a clip after the credits too apparently but the credits are on for aaages :lol:

Will have to watch out for it when I see it :)

A couple of family friends have seen it and didn't think it was all that good. Lots of special effects yes, but otherwise poor. I'll wait until it comes on Sky Movies.

Edited by Jonny555

I work in cineworld, so i got to see it on wednesday the 28th of april at midnight....STAFF SHOWINGS FOR THE WIN!!!

Really enjoyed it tho...better than I expected :D

it was a gerat film but i feel that the end was rushed such as the part were he discovers the new element WTF??? how can you discover a new element and in the movie they made it like its so easy to find/make new elements as he did it in a breeze

but apart from that it was great, i loved the hot rodsgood.gif

it was a gerat film but i feel that the end was rushed such as the part were he discovers the new element WTF??? how can you discover a new element and in the movie they made it like its so easy to find/make new elements as he did it in a breeze

but apart from that it was great, i loved the hot rodsgood.gif

He is Tony Stark, He made a ironman suit in a middle eastern cave in the first one ;) ITs comic land :D

Im so happy that these movies are so popular, My Dad is a big comic collector, and as a kid he would read me a comic story before bed, I used to think that perhaps there were very few people who knew about these stories.

Now everyone talks about them, Everyone knows who Ironman is etc, And those comics he was reading to me, Are now worth thousands, Sometimes hundreds of thousands!

Edited by 19 Inch Guns

its not as good as the first one, Although it was worth it for me for the 1 scene after the credits ;)

saw it last saturday - i agree it wasnt as good as the first. bit too cgi heavy as well. didnt wait til the end so dont know what happened grrrr! will have to wait til it comes out on br