• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

where to run in nottm

diamond dog

• 1 year later...

Hi Chaps and Lasses,

I'm new on here but Nottingham born and bred.

Not sure if thats a good thing or not??

Me and a few mates go to Holme Peirpont water sports centre - The old Buggyland track.

Huge car park grassland and gravel area with no one around to annoy and there is still a trials/pit bike track that has burms and jumps already made.

We go down there once or twice a week depending on weather and commitments

be good to get some more peeps involved, maybe make a huge bash event out of the place

any one else tried this location??

Hi Chaps and Lasses,

I'm new on here but Nottingham born and bred.

Not sure if thats a good thing or not??

Me and a few mates go to Holme Peirpont water sports centre - The old Buggyland track.

Huge car park grassland and gravel area with no one around to annoy and there is still a trials/pit bike track that has burms and jumps already made.

We go down there once or twice a week depending on weather and commitments

be good to get some more peeps involved, maybe make a huge bash event out of the place

any one else tried this location??

How do you get to it? Presume main drive towards the watersports centre, do you turn off before you get to Pierrepoint Hall or carry on past?

Didn't know it was there tbh, wish I'd have known, would have used it more often.