• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tmaxx

muhuha

Ask your parents to create there own ebay account, get it listed and sell to the highest bidder.

Once they have had chance to look at ebay and understand how it works, they will understand that, It’s the way to go.

BTW, in one of the pictures it looks to have a busted heat sink from a very nasty crash.

Is the block damaged as well?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi bud,

I am sort of thinking of getting an mT for chrimbo to race my son. { he has a maxx }

What is the advantage/disadvantage of the carbon chassis ?

what's the story with the sirio engine ? why change from the original one ?

any details please post here

cheers

You know where I live.

whats the best delivered to me ?

ok mate the sirio engine gives a better bottom end and slightly higher top end, its keeps its tune better and looks nicer. The carbon chassis was put on to be lighter and it is light as i could get it. Postage costs £20 guarenteed within one day apparently so were talking £170. The shell isn't best conditon on the rear and 1 under brace has 2 slits for different screws apart from that its mint. Better stronger servo. I do have 1/4G of 25% fuel for which i used for about 3 tanks through the sirio and used for cleaning now you can have that if you want too.