• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Elgin/Moray meet up.

blueshade27

Which rc did you get bud? I knew you could'nt quit!!!!;)

I'm up for a Roseisle meet, however, I'm coming back from the west coast Friday and my old man's coming up on Saturday.

Any chance Sunday is a go'er?

To be honest, Sunday should be perfect as i'll be staying at my Mum's Saturday night so she'll prolly make the most of it and walk the dog too.

Ah cool.

Haha, i do have a Micro DT y'know! :P

I got myself a Rustler, this one. Wanted a Traxxas vehicle for a while now for the durability, and that you guys have them and they are just ace and i do miss my Slash a fair bit :P

i'll be running it on 8.4v 4000mah nimh (got two) until i can get lipos. So if you guys are selling cheap nimh, let me know! :P

Cool...................Cheap nimh's eh. I got a couple, the traxxas ones that came with the e revo. You can have them if you like. Only had a couple of charges through them.

So Sunday it is then? Anyone else??

P.S. Is it brushless?

Sweet! :D nah, let me know how much you want for them and i'll bring money along, had enough off you in the past!! :good: How much mah do they have btw?

Yeah, Sunday is good for me! Oh, any chance you could charge the batteries up for taking along?

Yup, it has a Novak system in it, don't think it's an older version though.

Edited by Netcon

I could maybe make Sunday meet if you give me directions. So long as I allow a couple hours to make it back in time for nightshift.

Cool, well here's the route from the Eight Acres to Roseisle wood car park just keep following the road into the woods until you come to the car park and there should be a kiddie area on the left in an opening.

Ah bummer matey, we can cancel and sort it out for next week bud? Are you back at school mate?

You don't have to cancel, unless Graeme can do next weekend?

Yeah i am back at School but i could meet after school sometime if you guys were free then? May need a lift though as Dad is working late atm!

Next weekend is my boys birthday so can't make it then.

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon/evenings are fine with me but Netcon can use my Rusty tomorrow if you want to go ahead.

You guys should still meet up then!

Nah mate, thanks for the offer but as i've probably said i don't like leeching, plus i'd need a lift out there as i decided to just stay at Dad's tonight.

I'm good for an afternoon/evening next week then? :good:

You guys should still meet up then!

Nah mate, thanks for the offer but as i've probably said i don't like leeching, plus i'd need a lift out there as i decided to just stay at Dad's tonight.

I'm good for an afternoon/evening next week then? :good:

How about Tuesday afternoon then? Should give enough time for you to sort out your Rustler if it arrives on Monday.

How about Tuesday afternoon then? Should give enough time for you to sort out your Rustler if it arrives on Monday.

Sounds good, actually got a few things on on Monday so that would work out better! I could only really do 4ish at where ever as it gives me time to get home from school and get ready, and it would have to be in Elgin too as i don't think i can get transport to Roseisle.