• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Grovelands North London bash

bodgemonkey

hi all. i know this is a bash thread but its easier to post here rather than sending a group message.

im selling my buggy bag and wanna offer it to you guys first before posting in the selling section

for those of you who havent seen it its a huge hpi black buggy bag with retractable handle and wheels. (think suitcase and your there)

can hold everything you need for a bash and has a section for a tool box (which is included) and 3 nitro bottles...and 1/8 scale buggy of course

can hold up to a savage xl although too small for a baja - sorry ahmed,lee.

hi all. i know this is a bash thread but its easier to post here rather than sending a group message.

im selling my buggy bag and wanna offer it to you guys first before posting in the selling section

for those of you who havent seen it its a huge hpi black buggy bag with retractable handle and wheels. (think suitcase and your there)

can hold everything you need for a bash and has a section for a tool box (which is included) and 3 nitro bottles...and 1/8 scale buggy of course

can hold up to a savage xl although too small for a baja - sorry ahmed,lee.

haha no not giving up just yet - just bought a smaller buggy bag :-)

r46 - good to hear from you. was wondering where you got to

hey guys..check out my debate with a guy in RC videos gallery under "savage XL bent"

i dont reallly care if the guy is right ...its just hilarious how much it seems to matter to him !

We all got ourselves ready for 30th ?

hey guys..check out my debate with a guy in RC videos gallery under "savage XL bent"

i dont reallly care if the guy is right ...its just hilarious how much it seems to matter to him !

We all got ourselves ready for 30th ?

lol classic! chris you sould have hit him with your child care qualification rofl.gif

lol classic! chris you sould have hit him with your child care qualification rofl.gif

yes indeed sir...i was going to claim my dad was an astronaut but i thought it a waste of wit...

if you wanna jump cars over power lines....why not buy a plane/helicopter whistling.gif

....or just throw them as far as you can lol

actual live power lines.....very smart move !

anyway...got your bug fixed dude ?

Ive heard from bazookajoe..hes fixin up that mad force good and proper. and his mate has just bought a twin force 2nd hand...Monsters taking over ze verrld MMMWOAAHAHAHAAA insane.gif

mwohhahahaha....

helpsmilie.gif Its... ALIVE helpsmilie.gif

cable ties instead of the screws i'm missing and i started it up and drove it around my garden tongue.gif

gotta get the custom servo mounts cut out this week, the stock steering setup is shocking tongue.gif

Chris, i'll get 4 cut on the lazer cutter, one for me, you, dan and a spare smile.gif

I spoke to dan and he's not sure about your brushless setup yet, wants to sort out a budget for it first tongue.gif as we all know... new rc's mean second morgages wink.gif

do you remember wht the performance was like with the stock setup? i wanna know what to expect the first time i see it :P

Oh and guys... i'll race any one of you with my rc18t... i'm fairly confident i will own whatever you can throw at me now :)

Edited by Bazzokajoe

mwohhahahaha....

helpsmilie.gif Its... ALIVE helpsmilie.gif

cable ties instead of the screws i'm missing and i started it up and drove it around my garden tongue.gif

gotta get the custom servo mounts cut out this week, the stock steering setup is shocking tongue.gif

Chris, i'll get 4 cut on the lazer cutter, one for me, you, dan and a spare smile.gif

I spoke to dan and he's not sure about your brushless setup yet, wants to sort out a budget for it first tongue.gif as we all know... new rc's mean second morgages wink.gif

do you remember wht the performance was like with the stock setup? i wanna know what to expect the first time i see it tongue.gif

Oh and guys... i'll race any one of you with my rc18t... i'm fairly confident i will own whatever you can throw at me now smile.gif

posting out those bushes/screws tomorrow my good man...as for performance...you running it nitro ?

that is pretty much the stock performance id say(ignore the guys poo driving)

we should do a Top Gear Challenge day....various tasks our RC vehicles have to do and points for each..be fun !

Challenge day would be awesome!

I was asking about the stock performance of the twin force, as I've already used the nitro one smile.gif

Thanks for those bits mate smile.gif gonna finally get a proper run smile.gif

bodyshells here we come ! thanks for the online help !

You tube have a few clips of a TF running ..kyosho have thier own site with it on demo

So whats powering this chassis then mister ?

which chassis?

rc18t is running 3s 2800mah 40c batterys on a 7800kv motor... with 1/10 buggy wheels and about an inch of ground clearance tongue.gif it does standing backflips... and strips spurs like its going outta fashion...

Mad force is remaining stock tongue.gif

Oh and stock twin forces dont look too bad smile.gif looks to be similar to the nitro in first gear wink.gif

Edit:

What kinda challenges?

drag races? high jumps? long jumps? set up a track and do time trials? a "Pull-off"?

Edited by Bazzokajoe

which chassis?

rc18t is running 3s 2800mah 40c batterys on a 7800kv motor... with 1/10 buggy wheels and about an inch of ground clearance tongue.gif it does standing backflips... and strips spurs like its going outta fashion...

Mad force is remaining stock tongue.gif

Oh and stock twin forces dont look too bad smile.gif looks to be similar to the nitro in first gear wink.gif

Edit:

What kinda challenges?

drag races? high jumps? long jumps? set up a track and do time trials? a "Pull-off"?

i was thinking about challenges that will be suitable for all cars at some point and then some that require specific characteristics.

EG...incline crawl test , log hop, wheelie length...drag race...time trial over several different terrains..jump length..braking test..timed test for swapping shocks/drive shafts.

Add the whole lot together with some sort of points system and see whos who cool.gif

we can open it up to suggestion.

GRRRR OMNOMOMNOM. diff be broketed

****in right to-do that baja lark !

i posted a "crikey" on that thread but im steering well clear of the fight !

Already locked horns with some numpty who shot me down in flames for suggesting mega high/fast jumps were risky.

(of course i clearly outwitted/classed him with my eloquence and attention to detail rofl.gif )

chuck in your thoughts about a challenge day on the 30th Ahemt good.gif

Challenge day eh? Sounds kinda funkeh, if i could get my badger sorted by then ...well....forget the tug of war, wheelie wise i think to be fair those with wheelie bars should take them off? Make it more fair those those without :)

Challenge day eh? Sounds kinda funkeh, if i could get my badger sorted by then ...well....forget the tug of war, wheelie wise i think to be fair those with wheelie bars should take them off? Make it more fair those those without smile.gif

ooer ok sounds fair...i better practice (what have i started wacko.gif )