• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

CLOSE ALL MY THRADS PLZ LOL MY EREVO

simon burrows

I think I read about these drive shafts in another thread somewhere on here, think these shafts are the same as the ones for the 3.3, but the centre shafts coming from the centre diff you have are different, someone please correct me if I'm wrong but sure that is what I read somewhere on here

why the hell wont you copy the link insetad of just the item number

The part numbers for E-Revo drive shafts are:

Centre #5650R RRP is $45

Driveshafts x4 #5451R RRP $80

I cant be bothered to view the ebay page if you cant be bothered to copy and paste the link

Taken from the HUGE page on the traxxaswebsite with all the part numbers for hop ups....

why the hell wont you copy the link insetad of just the item number

The part numbers for E-Revo drive shafts are:

Centre #5650R RRP is $45

Driveshafts x4 #5451R RRP $80

I cant be bothered to view the ebay page if you cant be bothered to copy and paste the link

Taken from the HUGE page on the traxxaswebsite with all the part numbers for hop ups....

I CAN BE BOTHERED IT WILL DO IT THEN IT COME UP WITH LOADS OF WRITING THAT NOTHING TO DO WITH IT THANKS ANYWAY

• 2 weeks later...

when you put more power on does it like squeal abit ? i am trying to get them both set up as i have not used the emaxx yet for tomorrow a dam good bash on 6s its crazy it scrared me a bit

The squealing is the slipper slipping. If it's slipping for more than a few seconds check the manual to see if it specifies a distance/time it should slip for and adjust it ;) Otherwise your slipper will start to smell funny and die :whistling:

The driveshafts will fit as the 3.3 and E's have the same driveshafts from the diffd :) 19" has got some now I think too ;)

tryed my mamba sytem out at the weekend it is far too much power , i am selling the mamba sytem as the truck you cannot control it . its all over the place and were do i get 1 servo link for 1 servo as i have a top servo waiting to fit in it . put my full complete full arms rpm, but need some more parts to had to the front arm as the trx front streering casters dont work with rpm arms sad.gif

Edited by simon burrows

make your mind up did you get it over the last 2 or 3 weeks? lol

[/quot

try 6weeks ago full rpm arms and mmm and 17mm hex wheels and a metal wheelie bar . and just order some driveshafts and shocks and diff etc . its going to look nice when its all done . plus 2 1/8 sytem s as back ups , the rpm parts its a full complete 4 arms th_BfPeiuwBWkKGrHqIH-EYEreFH6oSSBLdC9w.jpgrpm80562.jpg5460x.jpg

Edited by simon burrows

it needs making wider to stop it rocking a new diff will sort that out , but the hpi is alot better to drive than a erevo confused.gif . it needs winder arms on it ,and strong parts as traxxas plastric just snap for fun . rpm arms work well but still need about

i have beaten my stock e rvo pretty dam hard throwing it off jumps onto its roof and doing cartwheels, the only thing thats stopped me mid run was the tsais drive shafts which one popped out. Iv even handed the controls over to a 7 year old on lipo power and its come back in one bit even with full reverse to forwards torture, i really cant see how yours is weak? i mean every one that has a savage that i know of blows diff gears like no bodys business