• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show off your touring car

muhuha

It depends what the wishbones are made out of there is some very strong plastic these days.

It is a expert kit though. Second to none so if you crash you shouldnt really have one anyway.

Plus always have to push fowrads and get every onuce of speed they possibly can out of them to stay competitive.

Looks pretty good to me.

what do you think of the wishbones? i had my hands on one last friday(again :)) and thought they looked very weak. is luke driving for schuey now?

Wishbones are the same as the EC I think. I've never broken one, can't remember if Luke has.

And yes he is.

very nice MI3 you have there garry looks very tidy as well

I wish it was mine. :(

It depends what the wishbones are made out of there is some very strong plastic these days.

It is a expert kit though. Second to none so if you crash you shouldnt really have one anyway.

Plus always have to push fowrads and get every onuce of speed they possibly can out of them to stay competitive.

Looks pretty good to me.

have you been to any TC racing? If you race like whiteley then you need strong wishbones :P

@gingganggooly, really liking the shell, looks really aggresive for some reason

• 2 weeks later...

well as it is now with the engine it weights 300g and theres not much left to go on. so what does the standard weight? feels lighter with the alloy upgrades then it did the standard plastic...but its been a while since i had the plastic so it mite just be me!

theres always someone putting a downpour on the subject but we still dont know what the standard weights plus antnee mentioned his was electric so surely the nitro engine must weight a fair bit but then saying that the batterys must weight abit also? i dont know nevermind mines for drift racing not speed so it doesnt matter...got a new shell this week so will be busy painting.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah its based on the reyland! Going to get my mate whos a whizz with real car graphics to make me up some small ones for the black stripe!