• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

3 cell lipo's

antnee

Got a 1/8th truggy in my possession now. It came with a 540L 3000kv motor in and Im putting my Mamba Max ESC in with it. I've been running it this weekend on 7.2/7.4V batteries and it really needs some 11.1v Lipos to get the best.

Sooo I have had a look in a few places but I cant seem to find any cheapish 3 cell lipo's with a fairly decent capacity (3700mah+). Can someone point me in the right direction :)

Got a 1/8th truggy in my possession now. It came with a 540L 3000kv motor in and Im putting my Mamba Max ESC in with it. I've been running it this weekend on 7.2/7.4V batteries and it really needs some 11.1v Lipos to get the best.

Sooo I have had a look in a few places but I cant seem to find any cheapish 3 cell lipo's with a fairly decent capacity (3700mah+). Can someone point me in the right direction :)

Overlander.co.uk are pretty reasonable and are pretty cheap. check ebay too