• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

OS 21TM for my revo

martin34

Hi i got a revo 3.3 off of my mate last week.It has an RB323 in it at the moment but when i need a new engine i am thinking of getting an os 21 tm.Has anyone got one fitted into their revo?If so how does it perform and where did you get it from?I was thinking about the Picco 26 max but have read that it breaks standard revo parts?

Picco .26 doesn't break standard Revo parts... I have one and it runs brilliantly, I did strip the reverse output gear, but if you get a FOC its fine and won't strip again. I don't know anyone on here that as an OS engine in their Revo, I think they are much more popular in America but from what I read they seem to be very good engines.

Thanks.Its good to hear that you arnt breaking stuff with the Picco.The Picco would be much easier for me to get as they are readily avaliable over here whereas the os isnt.All i need now is some money :P .The Picco does seem good value for money tho at around

bigmicks got an os .21tm in a revo, they're supposed to be good engines. I had the OS .18tm and .18tz they were great engines, but I think the rb tm523 is the best revo engine. As said above though, the picco .26 is a good engine and doesnt break stock revo parts when fitted, well more than any other engine anyway lol.