• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Forza 3

Garry

Everyone knows LFS > rFactor ;)

after playing rFactor on my pc and a mates that spec is x5 of mine i would say the forza2 is still better. i would put rFactor on par if not just a bit better than forza1

and yeah a couple of the sites are sending the game out a few days early due to postal strikes ^^

and yeah a couple of the sites are sending the game out a few days early due to postal strikes ^^

Yeah i know, there was a huge thread on the Forza motorsport forum about it being the strike when the game comes out

just need to be careful and unplug my internet from the xbox as you can get banned from playing the game early :(

Yeah I heard they are banning people too. If you have a receipt, you should be fine though. They can't ban you if you can prove you have legally bought it.

With the strike you might not even get it much earlier anyway.

Well first class royal mail delivered mine yesterday morning

Unplugged my ethernet cable from the xbox just to be safe from the banning (can't be asses with the hasstle if i dd get banned)

And OMG the game is 10X better than FM2

Never seen 1 jaggie or anything, and all the tracks have been rejuivinated

Already level 15 from playing from 12:30 to 10pm yesterday, basically solid play haha

Levels go up from XP you win from races instead of from credit winning, and you get a car each level you go up :)

I think people will be pleasantly surprised with the game as it just seems perfect

RX7 engined Miata is possible for the Fujimi Kaido runs :D

Well first class royal mail delivered mine yesterday morning

Unplugged my ethernet cable from the xbox just to be safe from the banning (can't be asses with the hasstle if i dd get banned)

And OMG the game is 10X better than FM2

Never seen 1 jaggie or anything, and all the tracks have been rejuivinated

Already level 15 from playing from 12:30 to 10pm yesterday, basically solid play haha

Levels go up from XP you win from races instead of from credit winning, and you get a car each level you go up :)

I think people will be pleasantly surprised with the game as it just seems perfect

RX7 engined Miata is possible for the Fujimi Kaido runs :D

yup same i got it first post but couldnt play untill last night. i just wish i had an HDTV to play on then i would be realy happy

Yeah i know, there was a huge thread on the Forza motorsport forum about it being the strike when the game comes out

just need to be careful and unplug my internet from the xbox as you can get banned from playing the game early sad.gif

You will not get banned, I work for a games retailer repair centre and have played it already online all this week, it's awsomegood.gif

We have 3 pallets of Forza 3 in our warehouseph34r.gifph34r.gifwhistling.gif

yup same i got it first post but couldnt play untill last night. i just wish i had an HDTV to play on then i would be realy happy

It's really good on an HD-TV

I have Pixel plus on my tv so it looks even better, such a smooth flowing game with unreal colours :D

Yeah mine turned up yesterday and then i spent all night playing it lol, i never unplugged my ethernet cable and it is still fine. Just don't get the cars until the release day :) . Awesome game though, the graphics are insane. Even on my naff tv lol :)

Yeah mine turned up yesterday and then i spent all night playing it lol, i never unplugged my ethernet cable and it is still fine. Just don't get the cars until the release day :) . Awesome game though, the graphics are insane. Even on my naff tv lol :)

I got one of the DLc to work, only tried the LE car pack, with the drag strip, which is wicked fun :D

Can't wait until it's released and there is loads of stuff in the AH, over 3000 already :| haha

I ♥ Forza 3.

Its as epic as I was expecting. Handling is fabulous. Graphics are stunning (60fps with no popup or tearing). Great range of cars, modes etc. I love drifting online.

A few pics:

forzax.jpg

forza2x.jpg

forza3o.jpg

forza4v.jpg

forza5y.jpg

These look awesome, is the paint editor much the same as Forza 2? Or have they made it any easier?

It's very similar but they added a nice feature so you can make designs on a blank screen (with grid lines) and then apply to the car. It works very well.