• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Forza 3

Garry

i know someone with the full game he's got it on chiped xbox 360 going round to his house on satday to play it can wait

you can get your console banned from XBL if you are caught

It's best to play originals online, if possible with a bone stock Xbox. If you get banned you can always buy another xbox, as it's just the console which gets banned (usually).

Anyway, lets not get onto pirated games, I've had enough with the Baja discussions these past few days :P

It's best to play originals online, if possible with a bone stock Xbox. If you get banned you can always buy another xbox, as it's just the console which gets banned (usually).

Anyway, lets not get onto pirated games, I've had enough with the Baja discussions these past few days :P

yeahh i know what you mean mate ive got the forza demo on my xbox looks awsome part from demo got boring after 20mins coz its only got 1 track and 5cars lol

i think sace you can use a clutch lol :P

its probs the best racing game other than gran turismo :lol:

I'd say the best sim racing game ever is rFactor on the PC. Every format of racing on 4 wheels that you can think off and unlimited skining of custom vehicles is possible.

I know in touring cars someone skinned in the Bastos Rover 3500 SD1 including authentic sound!!!! to mention just one.

Now thats proper sim racing!

Edited by stupar

click try/buy then about half way down the screen you will see 'v1255 Installer' pick a link below that and it should take you to a site that you can down load it

or go ==> http://www.gamershel...oad_12847.shtml and click download

Edited by HootMaRoot

I presume it's much better with a wheel which, unfortunately, most people don't have.

At least I'm kinda used to using the pad on the Xbox, unless you can use the xbox pad with Rfactor?

yeah i have an Xbox like controler for my pc, cant drive without it.

also if you have the steering wheel and pedals you need to be in the driving position and that means geting an old bucketseat and making a frame for it or what i used to have driver seat from an old mark2 astra GSI

in the process of downloading rfactor 20min to go

It has a far superior physics engine compared to forza

would be sure on that forza has been almost 10 years in the making

and when you compare the 1sh to the 2nd forza there was a huge leap in physics and what i have seen of No.3 its an other huge leap from the 2nd