• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

cc01 upgrades :)

apparently (im also a member of scale4x4rc.org and asked there too)

"Anything with a pin or 12mm hex fits the cc01

any 1.9 wheel will fit. 1.5's or 1.7's do not fit.

the new rc4wd 1.55's fit but only because they have such an offset as to clear the axle 'C', giving you a much wider stance."

:good:

apparently (im also a member of scale4x4rc.org and asked there too)

"Anything with a pin or 12mm hex fits the cc01

any 1.9 wheel will fit. 1.5's or 1.7's do not fit.

the new rc4wd 1.55's fit but only because they have such an offset as to clear the axle 'C', giving you a much wider stance."

:good:

Well in a way no :P 14mm wheels have pins and i dont see them fitting!! :lol: 12mm hex yes mate :good: There isnt really a 1.9 set of wheels from what i know.Its the tires which are 1.9.You can get a set of touring car wheels and they will fit 1.9's tires with no probs :) Example: Ians pajero Thats fitted with touring car wheels :)

i thought the 1.9, 2.2 etc referred to the wheel diameter? Surely cant be the tyre diameter as my 2.2 cr01 tyres are over 4" tall.

What exactly does it measure? Depth from inside to outside? There was a thread recently on scale4x4 that said 1.55s wouldn't fit a cc01 as it'd restrict the steering lock available

Edited by mrklaw