• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What counts as a scale model?

By having this section i think its shown a new aspect of the hobby as some people never knew of this stuff and now they do :)

Well explained Carl,exactly what needed to be said about this section,nice one :D

its Mr Klaw BTW :P

I'm looking forward to this section a lot, but as I used to end up with cloudy canopies on my airfix models because I was clumsy with the glue, I'm not sure how well my own attempts will turn out...

Thanks guys and I know you'll enjoy having a dedicated section.Its all about learning as you go with scale stuff,i'm no expert builder but I am pretty proficient with styrene,thats the key to a good looking scale model,if you can craft more of the accessories and detail out of that stuff then your build will be a lot more satisfying and the better you are at it,the better the models will look,I was damn impressed with Daves styrene work on the Scania so thats the level we want to aim for.

I've amended your name Mrklaw,my bad,it was early doors when I did the thread and was dead beat tired...blush.gif So lets just get on and get fabricating and building guys and I look forward to seeing a varied amount of projects in here,another 4 weeks and mine will be started....wink.gif I'm gonna lock the thread here now as its just a descroption of what the section includes,thanks and happy building....good.gif