• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Ansmann W3 2.4ghz radio set

Garry

are these better than the acoms coz i have had nothing but trouble with the acoms glitching like mad and losing signal helpsmilie.gif i was going to buy a new spektrum dx3x the new 1 but there not very good at all . but i think i might buy the ansmann 2.4ghz combo as it been rebagged and sold as ansmann

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

First inpressions are it seems good quality. The manual is utter rubbish though, doesn't explain how to bind the TX to the RX and says I need to use FM Xtals, and there is an Xtal bit on the TX but not on the RX :rolleyes:

I suppose it will just be the same as Acoms to bind?

That's not true! The manual do tell u how to bind. It's on one of the last pages ofthe English instruction. Lol proof u didn't completely read the whole manual! :)

Edited by mikeswrx02

• 3 months later...

ive got this too and it is ok... honestly i do experience radio problems sometimes when it is in the distance! i will be upgrading to something better eventually... Im a bit confused by what the voltages mean on the side as i dont have the instructions... someone want to enlighten me?

ive got this too and it is ok... honestly i do experience radio problems sometimes when it is in the distance! i will be upgrading to something better eventually... Im a bit confused by what the voltages mean on the side as i dont have the instructions... someone want to enlighten me?

The voltage meter is an indication showing u what voltage left and if I'm correct at some point near 8.5v, it will beep constantly meaning u need to replace batts or charge them.

Edited by mikeswrx02

• 1 year later...

i will not buy second hand rx i will buy new so i can send it back to the shop if it is not working if i buy a second hand and it is not working i will loss my money

Edited by hells