• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Steering issue with TT-01

Perko

Hi, grateful if someone can help a noob out please. Took my new TT-01 out today for the first time.

Have replaced the stock ESC with a M-Tronics viper RV15, replaced stoc motor with an LRP 17x2 Fusion 3 motor and am using a 22/58 gear set up.

Am delighted with the speed of it - very quick (for me anyway!) But at full throttle, the car veers off the the right, I've played about with the trims but doesn't help. When I go slow, however, it runs pretty straight - Am using the slick tyres that came with the kit. Is the steering problem just due to the power of the motor ??

Grateful for some advice please!!

Cheers.

Hello mate :)

Your servo needs adjusting......remove the fitting off the steering servo and turn your radio gear on and set the steering trim to the centre and put the servo fitting on as straight/level as you can.

This will sort it! ^_^

Your servo needs adjusting......remove the fitting off the steering servo and turn your radio gear on and set the steering trim to the centre and put the servo fitting on as straight/level as you can.

This will sort it! ^_^

Thanks very much for such a quick response! Will try doing that.

Cheers mate!

This will sort it! ^_^

Thanks 53HRA, adjusted it as you said, now runs perfectly straight at max speed. Thanks very much for the advice!!!! :D