• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

91 inch dragster

kenazzo2000

lol - for the fact of taking the power from the engine - changing its direction to suit the wheels :)

Ziggy

maybe, but you don't need a differential to do that.

The purpose of a differential is to allow the wheels to rotate at different angular velocities. You need to do this as the distance the outer wheel travels through when prescribing an arc (ie turning) is greater than the inner wheel.

hi mate, i race karts and i have some super sticky tyres which are no good for racing anymore, but would be fine for you. Also the tyres you have are off the front so are alot narrower than the rears. I have around 20full sets from my racing sitting around doing nothing. If you want any of the sticky ones, just send me postage and you can have some sets for free (minus postage:P) Also if you decide for the wider wheels you will need some new rims and hubs, but we have them sitting around too, they wont be free, but will be VERY cheap

hi mate, i race karts and i have some super sticky tyres which are no good for racing anymore, but would be fine for you. Also the tyres you have are off the front so are alot narrower than the rears. I have around 20full sets from my racing sitting around doing nothing. If you want any of the sticky ones, just send me postage and you can have some sets for free (minus postage:P) Also if you decide for the wider wheels you will need some new rims and hubs, but we have them sitting around too, they wont be free, but will be VERY cheap

thanks mate when i get this thing running il tell you thanks for all the help i get

engine outputs varies aircooled/Cags 39cc 3 to 7hp, liquid cooled/proddys 40cc 7 to 12 bhp, supers 50cc 13 to 20bhp.Nos for mini moto don't work especially those on bay their only O2 not gaz.

engine outputs varies aircooled/Cags 39cc 3 to 7hp, liquid cooled/proddys 40cc 7 to 12 bhp, supers 50cc 13 to 20bhp.Nos for mini moto don't work especially those on bay their only O2 not gaz.

can you give me the dimensions of the 40cc 7 to 12 bhp ? thanks for all the help

mudgy said this dont matter how fast it runs as long it goes straight and have fun

im going right now and buy a pocket bike motor and just have fun and thats what i did its a moddified pocket bike big bore the first photo is the one i bought with the pipe

1354_1.jpg

7288_1.jpg

thats an import motor with 17mm carb? U'll need to stock up on some jets for it, an some NGK plugs

Those carbs are nothing but trouble, jets for that carb are hard to come by your better off with a Dellorto 14m or 16m carb, , has seller upgraded main bearings,fitted reeds an stuffed crank?

Those carbs are nothing but trouble, jets for that carb are hard to come by your better off with a Dellorto 14m or 16m carb, , has seller upgraded main bearings,fitted reeds an stuffed crank?
i dont know mate will have to wait and see i saw a couple on youtube and they run great