• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

tc3 bits needed

batman

Ello

Needed is a plastic and foam bumper for the tc3, would also consider any other parts you have, would like an ali battery bar too.

Can offer money, magic beans or my wife.

Please help.

Many thanks Mike

email my old man at david.hirst (at) ntlworld.com .......he just got his hands on an FT tc3 so will be using that and he may brake up his old tc3 (he was planning on selling it)....or even by the whole chassis.

iirc he was only asking £30 for it :o:o:o

batman, was it you that emailed my dad? he had some guy named richard or something email him but aren't you called mike? :wacko:

what was that all about momin?

anyway, has he sent you any pics yet mike? we just got a bit confused when the names were different :lol:

Oi, if you buy it i'll kick you in the nuts :D

Only joking, theres been 3 other tc3's been offered to me all at similar prices, so i'll probably get one of them, it's only gonna be broken down and used for spares anyway

Mike

Edited by batman

:o really? its just easier for me to get this one becuase i need a motor off of matt too :P

Yeah go for it, looks like i'm buying a modded racer for about £40 posted so there was only a fiver in it.

Mike