• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

>>SOLD<< Hyper ST, Novarossi 528, starter box, carry bag, spares...

Revs

Hi all,

For sale is my Hyper ST RTR which has all the kit needed to maintain the hobbie.

I built this car last year with the view to starting some racing after regular bashing with my Revo. Needless to say, this never happened for various reasons - predominantly my business, and its such a shame to have all this kit sitting around in my studio!!

It is complete with a Wing Tote kit bag [got from US] that holds car, tools, spares, fuel etc.

I want to sell the lot in one hit and am not interested in breaking it apart! I live in Berkshire nr Maidenhead:

• Hyper ST [RTR] - in great condition - the obvious marks from use, and with the cnc knuckles and braces
  • Novarossi 528 - now with blanking plate, bought last year and has seen about 3ltrs of byron 25%
  • SMD Starter Box - with 1 x 7.2 stick pack
  • 2 x sets of wheels/tyres - original and pro-line dish with bowties (i think) in great shape as only used on grass
  • TRX is a Specktum DX 24hz [will confirm model]
  • All chargers and batteries included
  • 2 x shells - a green one in reasonable condition and a brand new OEM blue one in great condition
  • Wing Tote Kit Bag: http://www.wing-tote.com/truckTote.php
  • 3 x new Novarossi glow plugs
  • Tools: spanners, spares, clips, fuel, glow-starter etc
  • Original packaging for truck and starter box

Edited by Revs

hi mate u gunna have to get pics up other wise your thread will go missing

Its too darn cold to go down to my studio lol!

Heres a shot of one with the blue shell:

http://bp2.blogger.com/_scnfEJycNgk/SJWXSP...r-st-truggy.jpg

Mine looks just like this - or with the white pro-line dish wheels.

As per the post; ill take shots for interested parties ;)

+1 for that mate, i had a post removed because there was no pic's and some little Jobs worth reported it :angry:

Cheers chap!!

Just in case of jobs-worths i have added some shots :D

sorted mate but i think the rules state acutal pics (ps im not being funny just dont want your post getting Deleted) akka87

Jeez - thats a bit demanding isnt it?! Mind you i always like to see the stuff im wanting to buy!!!

Ill get my snow boots tomorrow and wander down to the studio =)

>>expect to see some pictures like the one above but on my studio floor :lol:

pm sent

PM'd bud.

This is my number 4 for interest; so its going to have to be first with the money im afraid!

Its advertised on another forum as well...

Cheers

Darryl

Now you see her - now you don't!

Sold this today to Dan who is a top bloke and i trust will get as much fun out of her as i did - all the best chap ;)