• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

TT ST-1

h_nitro

The TTR ST-1 is one of the most accomplished truggys there is when it comes to reliability,strength and race pedigree,its one of the most popular truggys in the US and wins many races.If you don't have one then don't comment,you saying it's crap isn't very clever,especially when you've never owned one,keep the comments to experience.... :confused:

It doesn't say what cars you have in your sig, (you should really put some info in it )

You may have owned one or not but instead of saying "it's crap" put some useful info in.

I totally agree ;)

Take some time to fill in you avatar and sig.

Ben

sham i arent a bad worker then.i know what i am going on about i have about 20 rc carsn and 2 helis

Lets have some pics up then ;) (In another thread of course)

Have you had a browse at the Hpi Firestorm? Its the updated version of the Hpi Rush Evo, which I used to have. A great car to learn with :)

Ben

or better yet why dont u meet me at nook and i can run over ur littel dst lol.and yes the firestorm is a realy good car

Why don't you just stop being so rude, you have just joined this forum and you obviously don't know the rules or people.

I would probably thrash you in a race ;)

Do you actually own a Firestorm?

Ben

no i dont own 1 but i have drove 1 a few time and i liked it thats why i agerde with u when u said it is a good car.and i dident say id win in a race i said id run over ur dst as a joke thats why i put lol

If it's a truggy you want I would look at the 1/8th scale stuff. The firestorm and the MT2 are both good, but not as strong or capable as a 1/8th truggy. The extra size and ground clearance of the 1/8th makes a huge difference. I had the MT2 18SS + and it was a great little truck. I have replaced that with a Hyper ST Pro and the difference between the 1/10th scale and 1/8th is very noticeable. If you want RTR have a look at any of these........ and let's keep to offering advice, put your handbags away girls.

Hong Nor X1 CRT Click

Hobao Hyper ST Click

Hot Bodies Lightning Stadium Sport Click

Losi 8T Click - THis one's expensive, but it does come with a speccy 2.4ghz system.

Or the ST-1 you are looking at looks pretty good for the money. From what I've read about it it seems plenty capable. I've never driven one but they are popular in the states.

I've been running a TTR ST-1 for a few weeks now and its in no way any worse or better quality wise than the other main stream truggys,the engine is the Pro28BX thats in the Shumacher Havoc,the layout is great and it looks good too.This one is just the RTR and the pro version is a lot better from the research i've done,for

I've been running a TTR ST-1 for a few weeks now and its in no way any worse or better quality wise than the other main stream truggys,the engine is the Pro28BX thats in the Shumacher Havoc,the layout is great and it looks good too.This one is just the RTR and the pro version is a lot better from the research i've done,for