• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Ordered a Hong Nor X1 CR .32 RTR!

MikeyUK

remember to break in into your engine properly, last thing you want is to blow your own engine up straight away!

What other stuff have you ordered with your new nitro car?

Edited by Eddieboi

Ordered a HN X1 CR .32 RTR today. Im quite excited about it! This is my 1st nitro. :D

Good choice mate... Dosen't matter that its got a .32 in it, just make sure you spend plenty of time breaking it in and get a feel for the controls ect before you go throttling it lol. Make sure you get some pics up!! :D

Nice one dude,hope you enjoy it.Dont worry about the engine size the .32 Force engine isn't that great on speed its got more bottom end if anything,theres a lot of .21's that'll whack the .32 for performance but it will certainly make it move well.As with whats already been said,take your time breaking it in and then enjoy....

Nice to see this seems to be a good buggy :good: Like Mr T said the .32 engine can be outdone by the .21 engines etc. I use to have a Force .32 in my GV Hunter and my friend had a STS .28 engine in his Rex X and well it defiantly showed the force .32 didnt have that much top end power, his car kept over taking me by a far margin lol...

so yes its the Go .21 3 port I have no ha! :P