• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

what did you order?

early night for me tonight, tomorrow the postie is bringing :censored: loads of packages for me and my bro lol

I ordered loads of bits for my Firestorm. Flywheel, racing clutch, tuned pipe and other spares

I ordered loads of bits for my Firestorm. Flywheel, racing clutch, tuned pipe and other spares

sounds good, the postie is going to hate us from how on, just found out my brother is going to have 15 boxes of engine parts, wheels etc :partytime2:

(15 becuase he ordered from 13 different places (4 wheels in single boxes))

Edited by midi-mania

7 of the parcels have arrived so far but we normally get 2 post deliverys lol, one before i go to school and 1 whilst im in school around lunch

hoping the chassis etc will be here soon though !!!

I hate waiting for the postman to come, You don't wanna go out incase you miss him. :P

Well actually I went to the post office :P :P

But it was worth it. I got an OEM Associated RC18T

It comes from the 'real' manufacturers of the RC18T and comes with metal axles,shaft and shocks and full ball bearings.

It also comes with a brushless system and a 3 channel radio system (The one advertised with AE's SC8)

Add the LiPO which came yesterday and the Truggy flips under hard acceleration.

PhonePic055-1.jpg

PhonePic056-1.jpg

Crap photos courtesy of my cell phone :)

Edited by r3nos

This company are the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturers) of the RC18T.

They manufacture the RC18T for Associated but they also sell it under their own name. :D

ah

Well my new servos came and a .25 savage engine for my XT2. just need to get the thing started now. Still nothing from Modelsport

nice, i'm thinking of getting the force .46 but i don't know if it will fit :D

well the .25 goes straight in but i was using my old clutch shoes off the xtm and clutch bell which i think might have been stopping it from starting. The battery going flat on the roto start didnt help either

well the .25 goes straight in but i was using my old clutch shoes off the xtm and clutch bell which i think might have been stopping it from starting. The battery going flat on the roto start didnt help either

well atm i have to settle for the opposite due to funds :confused: good news i should be getting my orion v6 clutch within a week :D

do you think the .25 savage engine will be abit faster than the .247 XTM engine? Im also going to put a 16T bell on it instead of the normal 14T bell to try and get a bit more top end

well i have a 16 tooth on the stock engine and it was faster, mind you the .25 is only .03 bigger than the .247 however it could very well have much better port design etc

well i have a 16 tooth on the stock engine and it was faster, mind you the .25 is only .03 bigger than the .247 however it could very well have much better port design etc

hope so. I have not been able to use my XTM for about a month since the owb starting to play up. Got two cars there and can not use them. Trying to get it faster than my mates Hyper 7 .28.

hope so. I have not been able to use my XTM for about a month since the owb starting to play up. Got two cars there and can not use them. Trying to get it faster than my mates Hyper 7 .28.

owch, so mine isn't the only one that the owb keeps playing up? ive just bust another one, i'm seriously considering a starter box