• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

my 3

six2

seen as we carnt upload to gallery heres mine

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=28mi6w7&s=3 :whistling:

Nice. Hey when u next at thornes park? I've just got my Firestorm properly tuned (it wheelies! :insane: ) and would love to see what it can do on the big field adjacent to railway. Ill bring my savage aswell. Only driven that in bursts and would love to open the taps a little. Loving the look of the little HB lightning 10. Thats got me thinking... Anyway im working tommorrow but got day off monday, wednesday and sunday next week. Fancy a bash meet?

sounds good to me, im in london next week, so next sunday would be ok

Sunday it is then. Hmmm ill have a look at my stadium and see if i can get that fixed, wouldnt have a clue whats wrong with it. I think it could be diffs but im not entirely sure. Would be awesome if I could get that going again.

Lee.

I like the GT10,they are a great little truck and hard as hell.Petty the fuel tank is'nt a bit bigger on them though,say 100-125cc,that would make them an even better option than the Hammer18.... :good: