• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Post your desktops!

m3lyc

• 1 month later...

This proves it once and for all

Imac = Student Loan

PC = Paycheck

Linux = JSA check.

I'm running Ubuntu alongside windows. I prefer Ubuntu, it's alot more stable. By this time, windows would have frozen at least 5 times. Ubuntu just works. Like a mac.

Lee.

JustForYou.jpg

Just For You

MagneticLoop.jpg

Magnetic Loop

InToTheVoid.jpg

Into The Void

these are three out of four backgrounds, i made up Using Gimp GUI.

they are my first ever try making digital manipulated images, and all four can be found at my deviant art gallery for full views, sad to say i lost my old HDD so this machine has a stock windows background and very little software, except eve online and some photography software.

maybe over winter i will populate my desktop with something more jazzy from my personal gallery collection

Edited by Tamiyacowboy

Currently lolling at your inability to play games :rolleyes:

I have a dual core Celeron with integrated Intel graphics, I couldn't play games if I wanted to :lol:

My gaming PC dual boots Windows and Linux. Keep the Linux side for all the browsing and stuff, and Windows nice and clean for games. Saves reinstalling the Windows side every 12 months when it gets filled with registry crap.