• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My sav!

madmanluke

Well as matt and dan(screamer) have there rides up, i think i might just join the crowed:D.

The truck is worth just over a grand now and have only had for around 6 months. This is pretty good considering im livving of 25 quid a month! the engine has ahd around 2 and a half gallons gone through it, and is only just running at its best. More consistant temps than ever. i think this thing wieght's exactly 5 kilo's. I havnt realy gone for the lightweight replacments yet, as im just beefing it up little by little.

Current hopups are...:

vertigo fuel tank gard, fastrax center skid, hpi motorsaver, venom 6v rx pack, GWS fail safe, Fastrax brake disc adapter, fastrax fuel filter, ribbed tuned pipe, linkage mod, carbon fiber brake disc, nova heat sink,hpi servo saver, chrome braided fuel lines, Hotbodies Dagger wheels. HPI Dirt bonz.

I should soon be getting a crowd pleaser 2 shel for it ) unsure if it will fit though) painted with a nice red as the main colour and 2 white strips going up the middle of it. As soon as the funds become availible id also like to get hardcore titanium front and rear skids, a new engine(not for a while i dont think) and better radio gear.

Il stop blabbering on now and let you view a few pics :P

This one is missing the tank gard and center skid for some reason:

normal_DSC01075.jpg

normal_DSCI0003~0.JPG

normal_blendsmall.jpg

normal_DSC00919.jpg

argh,chavs!:

normal_DSC00930.jpg

normal_DSC00944.jpg

normal_DSC00961.jpg

DSC01099.jpg

Endo!

normal_DSC01110.jpg

Mine and sirtodge's of the official hpi forum:

normal_DSC01132.jpg

normal_DSC01140.jpg

Enough or do i need to keep going? Hehe, hope you like! Comments please!

Edited by madmanluke