• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

*YPB 08/03/08 Bash*

Turner Boy

well lets say it swims beta dan my magic wheel wich died just as it touched da water

lol yours wo just having a bad day nd ye it swims with a broken front arm tied on wi cable ties and wheels full of water lol

Not sure if we got any pics of the Mammoth in the water - I'll get my Amy to check in morning.

Amazing that you managed to get it restarted after the drowning it had rofl rofl

Pretty sure we did get some video of Turner Boy wrecking his Jato. I'll try to get it posted up to You Tube tomorrow.

Oh - and a pic of my bruised and swollen foot! I guess me getting run down was payback for me knocking my lad over earlier rofl rofl

Not sure if we got any pics of the Mammoth in the water - I'll get my Amy to check in morning.

Amazing that you managed to get it restarted after the drowning it had rofl rofl

Pretty sure we did get some video of Turner Boy wrecking his Jato. I'll try to get it posted up to You Tube tomorrow.

Oh - and a pic of my bruised and swollen foot! I guess me getting run down was payback for me knocking my lad over earlier rofl rofl

yep supose it was payback lols rofl

hmm wats the point lookin at vids when it is beter being there and seeing it in real life much more fun!!! 4 quid BB glow plugs hate SB engines

hmm wats the point lookin at vids when it is beter being there and seeing it in real life much more fun!!!

So the people who couldn't make it, can still see what happened, maybe encouraging them to go next time...

yer come down its funny when scott moves all the small branches out of the way then well hits the bigggest branch and braeks the car the branch he didnt remove (the actual tree lmaoo)

Sorry again about the foot. I learnt to look behind me before I go full throttle next time.

It's just like karma tho, what goes around comes around. All that stuff.

Does that mean i'm going to be hurt next. I'll try getting some vids onto youtube or somthing.

thats some paht jumps over that river and that car in the river is taht good for it??(other than cleaning it)

no its not good for it i had to strip the engine down and make sure no water got in but alls fine

ahhh so thats where it is lol, thought i lost it hah

ah well

was a top day, need more height over the river next time tho, have to move more brances lol

told you we need a chainsaw and maybe plug the wholes in the wheels of the mammoth next time stop em filling up and weighing it down lols

next time i have the revo out its getting the same thing matey dont worry lol

mite put valves in so i can inflate em :D

thats cheating it will float

exactly :P

it dont matter, my tyres are so big itll get thru anyways lol

tut tut thought the aim was to kill it not get through it

it is, but i want to kill it afterwards with big stupid jumps lol

ahh okay thn bigg backflips then