• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Revo Question

boze

Ok, maybe im going nuts but i cant actually find out what size the revo 3.3 engine is....apart from 3.3......

Does this stand for 3.3cc? surely not, thats dead small lol

Or is it a .33ci?

Anyone help? Ive searched and searched and failed and failed :(

Damo

Ah k. Its just that most monster trucks Ive seen tend to be .25 upwards and I just thought that a .20 would be a bit weak in a monster truck...

My mates considering getting one and asked me to find out about it lol

Damo

the engines a .21 cubic inch hope that helps and the engine wot u want is no way weak as i i have it and it will give all big blocks a run for their money and is a wheely machine

Edited by mattm

yeah the engine is supprisingly small but the rpm is high and the truck weighs loads less than the savage for example.

Great trucks and i had a savage, my mate had a revo at the time, his was faster (with a 2 speed revo vs a 3 speed savage)

Are they stable in the air? Like, any good for jumping/battering the hell out of? Are they quite easily broken? He doesnt treat his Rc cars very well lol

Damo

Edited by boze

lol

Ok Mr T make sure youve taken you meds as your getting a wee bit manic here....;)

I just didnt think that 3.3cc would be right for a MT, hence I was wondering if it was just a name, as opposed to a size.

Damo