• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

bashing in bridlington

andy_n

anyone know anywhere in bridlington that is good for bashing ?

especially anywhere on the beech hopefully going down on sunday for ago weather dependant

directions would be good also only place i know really is

hustler road

seabirds pub

errr ye lol do brid a little bit but not like the back of my hand :blush:

i live at whitby way, take it you meen the same bridlingon, maybes could meet up have a blast together.. nothing like beach bashing..... lol

i dont live in bridlington unfortunatly lol my aunty lives there and i live about 2 hours drive away

ill be up there tomorow setting off nice and early might try thraisethorpe dunno how you spell it

any ideas when its low tide ?

ohh yes we made it but my car didnt last long lol my brothers hyper st was brilliant

mine lasted about half a tank and quite randomly stripped both 1st and 2nd gear but it looks asif it would be good dont htink its really suited to 2 speed lol

it was damd cold though we were back in the car after the first tank with the heater full blast then we went to get some breakfast and so on then back out to find the tide was in so we just had a wonder round town and had an hour in the amusements then set off back

im not too bothered really it was more to do with the drving there as im learning to drive so was good experince all the way there and back