• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

bad crash firestorm

shane

my mate nick bought my firestorm off me...so today we all went out...but nick & and my son ran the same

frequency ....i did,nt even know.... and they were in a rush to start there cars.....nicks came off worse...he only ran it for 2 mins before this happened...it hit a curb flat out and crumpled the upper deck ...i think the cars about 1/2 inch shorter....lesson learnt ...LOL

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

AFTER REPAIR....IT NEEDS A NEW UP DECK....but works ok for now

DSCF0005.jpg

Edited by shane

I know the feeling,my MG16,the new one is off the road again,the bleeding glowplug threads have stripped,it was dodgy when I got it and they just got worse and stripped.A new head is'nt that expensive though and one has been ordered aswell as a new rear diff for the little NB16T.The Hyper and GTX2 have been flawless this weekend and more than made up for it... :good:

nice m8 that happend 2 me when i let my m8 drive my rush evo in a car park and it was icey and he tryed racin with it and lost control and went into the curb at full blast and the front end snapped but it only cost me 5 quid 2 fix it lol as managed 2 get me a new upper deck and then managed 2 get me a chassie 4 free but i do kno how u feel m8 feel sorry 4 ya thanks andy varley

I know the feeling,my MG16,the new one is off the road again,the bleeding glowplug threads have stripped,it was dodgy when I got it and they just got worse and stripped.A new head is'nt that expensive though and one has been ordered aswell as a new rear diff for the little NB16T.The Hyper and GTX2 have been flawless this weekend and more than made up for it... :good:

thats pants T...and its new....but you got new parts comming so not to bad.....my little zk2 was good today with its new 1400 cells

...just hard trying to keep all 4 wheels on the floor rofl :good:

Edited by shane

well nobody got hurt, just a bruised firestorm and a tearfull m8 PMSL.....

WHAT MAKES IT WORSE HE KILLED HIS REVO.....TRAXXAS DONE THE WORK ON IT WITH A BILL OF £260 OMG....

which he still as to pay :o :ranting:

well nobody got hurt, just a bruised firestorm and a tearfull m8 PMSL.....

WHAT MAKES IT WORSE HE KILLED HIS REVO.....TRAXXAS DONE THE WORK ON IT WITH A BILL OF £260 OMG....

which he still as to pay :o :ranting:

what they do build him a new 1