• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

PSP

Duff

Hmmm i think you have got more than me!

Iv got:

2 atari consoles

Game com

Orginal gameboy

Gameboy colour

Gameboy sp

Gamegear (with tv card and sonic triple trouble)

Sega Dreamcast

Sega Mastersystem

Sony Playstation

Sony ps2

and thats it :P

i got all of them but got rid of my atari stuff

Is the new resi on ps2?

its on the gamecube and was meant to be exclusive but capcom are doing a ps2 version but it wont nowhere near as good! theres double the amount of polygons on your character alone to what the ps2 can handle,its gonna be really scaled down and I imagine the loading times will be horendous,get a cube and the game for £80, its one of the best games I played

I've still got my Saturn, NiGHTS is the best game on it. If only Sega brought it out on the DC....

me too,did you get the xmas version of nights aswell? they were giving it away with the official mag

so when is the ps3 comeing out??

as for the psp i think it be best to wait a year to get one maybe they will have fixed most of the probs whith it by then.

the ps3 will be shown at e3 this year (may) so i would imagine it will be out by xmas in japan atleast, europe -? about this time next year, the xbox 2 is meant to be by xmas this year in america

me too,did you get the xmas version of nights aswell? they were giving it away with the official mag

Yep, still got that. I wish they would re-release it!

Nick, do you mean the PocketStation? It was about the size of a memory card and a bit like a Tamagotchi/Dreamcast memory card.

http://uk.wrs.yahoo.com/S=2114717005/K=poc...g&no=6&tt=2,012

Yep, still got that. I wish they would re-release it!

Nick, do you mean the PocketStation? It was about the size of a memory card and a bit like a Tamagotchi/Dreamcast memory card.

http://uk.wrs.yahoo.com/S=2114717005/K=poc...g&no=6&tt=2,012

YES! Thank-you Garry.

Colt READ posts, this is one reason why you are on post validation and will remain on it until you improve!