• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

keeps stalling

dgreat001

Hey, just fixed my savvy today so I took it out on the field but every time I start it I have to give it allot of throttle almost full throttle and its ok going at high speed but low speed it keeps cutting of and if I brake it cuts of as well. I think its something to do with the needles but I’m not sure.

i had this prob and ended up getting a new engine becuase i got fed up and the carb fell apart. Try turning the idle screw up see if this makes a difference if not lean the low speed needle. I personally thik its the lsn

does it sort of bog at low rpm? if so turn the low speed 45 degrees clockwise and keep doing it until you get good acceleration :)

if its not that its your idle speed screw, turn it clockwise until the revs increase and put the trim fully closed

start your engine and leave the glow start in, if te engine keeps running then take the glow start out an if it cuts you know its the glow plug, repeat this process just to make sure, my hyper does this when the glow plugs are on the way out. :lol: