• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

hyper wont leave the drive

blueovalbug

It may need 1 or 2 tanks more. To get it to run a little better lean it 1/8th of a turn (Only this much, no more than that) As sometimes the factory settings can be a little rich for it to be able to move.

that might explain why its ok when sat on a box the wheels move fine which needle do i need to turn and also do u no the factory needle settings

The High speed needle, the one above the fuel inlet. Your manual should tell you the base settings, but don't turn it any more than 1/8th of a turn leaner from the base settings until you have finished off the break in.

ok thats that sorted but my manual doesnt have the base setting any boby no them?

The High speed needle, the one above the fuel inlet. Your manual should tell you the base settings, but don't turn it any more than 1/8th of a turn leaner from the base settings until you have finished off the break in.

I did about 6 tanks then turned it 360 deg leaner... Its still rich but now enables full throttle..

If it stalls when trying to pull away you may need to lean your low speed needle slightly.

Edited by enkidu

Woah! You need to turn it back to factory settings and tune it 1/8th of a turn at a time, doing it a full turn at a time will have it lean in no time :shockingscary:

Only for the first turn, 1/8 was getting no where from the really really rich base settings. From now on it will be in 1/8 turns.