• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

new xrc buggy

fimbo

xrc buggy for xmas any tips for running , upgrades and how to get more power out of it. running on silkolene comp 2 Electrosyntec technology synthetic ester 2 stroke oil at 25/1 oil came off a mate . any advise will be welcome

Hi mate,invest in a big bore cylinder kit to get more power and better quality radio gear would be advisable.... :good: Welcome to the forum and enjoy... :)

Edited by Mr Terminator

get a samba pipe as there ment to be the best pipes for off road or ddm pipe or a jetpro but there very loud inless you get the silenced 1

thanks i've been looking at all of these,but im not sure which ones will fit.I've been looking at them on the hpi baja,but the engine is in a different position.Has anyone put any of these pipes on thier xrc?

thanks

matt.

Only problem with the pipe is getting it to fit without it looking crap,the XRC's engine is situated with the exhaust port facing the chassis and if i'm right not a lot of room for maneuvoring a Samba or owt else like it.Someone correct me if i'm wrong but I dont see how it would route right using a marder pipe.... :rolleyes:

If the engine is facing down then maybe one of the side outlet x-cans will fit.

Im not sure what to do,I was saving up to buy a hpi baja then christmas morning i saw the big box from the wife ;) .then i opened it and :doh: its the xrc rc-2.Im stuck i cant sell it and this thing is so slow,so my baja money has to go on a new engine and pipe,the engine is easy im just stuck on which pipe will fit this.I might just drive it off a cliff and get a baja :whistling: .

Put a big bore kit on the XRC and it dramatically changes the performance or even a 26cc motor there around £60 on ebay.Once they're sorted they're not a bad buggy to be honest and are quite well balanced and rounded largscale.If your owt like me you'll still get a Baja though if thats what you wanted in the first place.... :good:

Put a big bore kit on the XRC and it dramatically changes the performance or even a 26cc motor there around £60 on ebay.Once they're sorted they're not a bad buggy to be honest and are quite well balanced and rounded largscale.If your owt like me you'll still get a Baja though if thats what you wanted in the first place.... :good:

explained it all to the boss and she said i can sell it and put the money towards the baja.so it will soon be on the for sale section.

ps: thanks for everyones help and suggestions.

• 2 weeks later...