• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

few piccys of me sav

Screamer17

I'd get a new engine mate,

anyways i took my sav apart again this morning to get the gearbox out, took the whole gearbox apart and the the all teh gearbox cltuch screws were loose!!!! :poster_spam: plus the slipper clutch was way too loose, just finished putting it back together and gave it a run outside and it now wheelies 10 time easier!!! :poster_spam::poster_spam:

i havn't seen a silver fastrax pipe though thats the same as mine :poster_spam:

lol I just been to the rec again on the bmx track and have stripped a spur :poster_spam:

I landed on the engine a bit earlyer 2 or three times so it must have moved position.

*huffs*

I'm gonna order some delrins spurs from now on!

at least i have a spare 52 T :poster_spam:

yeh i'm getting the purple fastrax pipe,it looks just the same as screamers gpm one only its purple and fastrax, fastrax don't do a silver version like screamers but they're exactly the same

cool mate! teeheee I just fitted some GPM front and rear rods and have just won a £25 chrome rollcage from Ebay :P!

sweet, post some pics when you get it fitted,

the savvy kicks ass!

btw, my engine is sounding alot better now? not as knackered? its strange the only thing I found wrong was that the carb was'nt opening fully at full throttle so I loosened up the linkage and everything seems fine....ish, still a noise but I'm keeping the engine until it fully dies! then get a picco me thinx :)

Edited by dazzi220

You've done well to make that engine last that long. The longest my engines have lasted is 1.5 gallons :P

my first kyosho engine got killed cos i didn't oil the air filter (didn't say to do it in instructions!) and my t15 died thanks to bearing failure. Im on 0.5 gallons on my duratrax .18 so far, but its not the best engine

You've done well to make that engine last that long. The longest my engines have lasted is 1.5 gallons :P

my first kyosho engine got killed cos i didn't oil the air filter (didn't say to do it in instructions!) and my t15 died thanks to bearing failure. Im on 0.5 gallons on my duratrax .18 so far, but its not the best engine

? really, i've had a pure 10 for almost 5 years,still starts on the first pull and has been used a hell of alot more than my savvy

weired my t-15 died coz of its bearings too !  :)  :P

here's the cage anyways..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=5965205770

nice screamer, is that a good price?

YES! my rollcage came today!!! is swwwwweeeeeeeeet! and for only £25 its a bargain!! :D:DB)

fits under the stock shell but not me jeep CJ8 :lol::)B)

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

what ya think for £25? :helpsmilie:

oh yeah just thought I can take the rollbar off now hmmm nah looks quite good lol :)