• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Couple of t-maxx problems 2.5

kevlondon

Hi

I broke the front and rear skid plates the other day and was wondering if you can get them in flexible plastic instead of the hard abs.

Also the turn buckle rods

http://i13.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/bf/08/7893_1.JPG

the held on to the diff case by feeble machine thread screws, has anyone come up with a solution to stop them snapping and ripping the screw out?

I was thinking of attaching them to the wishbone screws that go right through the diff case and buying some shorter turn buckles to sort the camber out due to the move hmmm. If anyones got something better let me know :)

cheers dudes

Hi

I broke the front and rear skid plates the other day and was wondering if you can get them in flexible plastic instead of the hard abs.

Also the turn buckle rods

http://i13.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/bf/08/7893_1.JPG

the held on to the diff case by feeble machine thread screws, has anyone come up with a solution to stop them snapping and ripping the screw out?

I was thinking of attaching them to the wishbone screws that go right through the diff case and buying some shorter turn buckles to sort the camber out due to the move hmmm. If anyones got something better let me know :)

cheers dudes

Don;t know about the rest but yeah you can get the Polyurethane type skids for the T-maxx... :)