• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Harry Potter

Samari

Bugga! My phone sometimes posts text twice, sorry about that. Cew - you and Turner boy seem to be a 'tag team' when l couldn't understand a word in the exhaust thread, so forgive me if l'm wrong in suggesting that you are currently talking to each other on MSN. The point of this thread is for people to post the ending of the last Harry Potter book (it's all over the 'net anyway), Nick posted that Harry dies and l posted that Nick gave the wrong answer...

doesnt matter trying to cover it up now my sister told me :(

dont care now ive had my dreams crushed

and yes we do talk on msn but you wouldnt belive some of the randome dribble he comes out with :huh: sorry for O/T sam wont happen again ;)

I didn't say Harry Potter died. cew27 posted it 3 times, revorussell posted that 2 times as well.

So I deleted them.

Harry Potter does not die by the way. I know who does hence why I didn't remove it as a spoiler.

I hate potter, it sucks. I was goin to work on saturday night and got a puncture about 10 mins away from work. I walked past whsmith and some people were laughing at me, unfortunatly most were female and the other nerds so I could hurt anyone :D

ironically I was being laffed at for having a flatty from a group of people who according to my girlfreind had been sat outside a shop, on the floor, in the rain since 5pm...........for a book :huh:

mmmkay

I hate potter, it sucks. I was goin to work on saturday night and got a puncture about 10 mins away from work. I walked past whsmith and some people were laughing at me, unfortunatly most were female and the other nerds so I could hurt anyone :D

ironically I was being laffed at for having a flatty from a group of people who according to my girlfreind had been sat outside a shop, on the floor, in the rain since 5pm...........for a book :huh:

mmmkay

Honestly Daz :P line the tyre with an old tube and electrical tape :P

And yea - flats are buggers - its made worse when people laugh

Shame you didnt have any water - make him wetter (ruin his money) so he cant by the book :P

Ziggy

You should of yelled spoilers at them Dazz.

"...Yeah, well, **** DIES! HAHAHA!" :P

PSML!!!

poor Nevel's frog :lol:

I dont like harry potter...

Pretty pointless...

its about a boy who lived - yeah so what were all at one point?

Oh well

Ziggy

yeah i was up town friday night, on way to another bar, loads of em outside the local book shop,

all the drunks were hurling abuse at them lol

Shame not hurling there guts up at them :P

We went into wilko's today and they have about 50 still left...

So no need to sit there at like 1am in the morning waiting :P

Or just order it on the internet :)

So it arrives in the morning :)

So you dont loose valuable sleep :)

Ziggy

I read the last page just to annoy the Mrs!! lol

rofl

Just be lazier then postal orders

And wait for the movie to be out a week :)

and sit and use your bum - stuff yah face while watching a movie :)

Ziggy