• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Window Cutter Tool

Michael.

What are you using it for?

I wanted to mod my old PS2, since I've not really got anything better to do atm, and I was going to basically put a window in the top of the case for some nice lights, maybe a fan as well.

So is it just like a craft knife? it's got funny handles that look like they do something :unsure:

If it works like a glass cutting tool does than its a glorified stanley knife.

When cutting glass, just score it with a stanley knife (with a brand new blade) a few times...and then bray the part you don't want with a hammer or your hand if you feel brave. It will snap off and smash on the floor. but then you have a loooovely clean cut along the side :)

Plastic you do the same but you have to work it a bit more and almost fold it and 'snap' it to make it break.

yes it wmight cut them size of holes its has a small dimond cutting blade on the end of it that cuts into the glass but really it is used to break pieces of class in two