• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My New (to me) TRX4 2021 Bronco

Hello All, 

After a long long long time away from RC and having sold all my rigs some 9 years ago I all of a sudden had an itch to get myself something. It kind of started by watching a ton of YouTube vids of xmaxx's and was really into the idea of getting one and I don't know how but I ended up with a trx4 2021 bronco. I really got into the vids of crawling and the realism of the whole thing. 

So found a good condition trx4 with some  upgrades including the pro scale light kit (with an issue), rock lights, hobbywing 1800kv fusion pro (it's amazing!) beadlock wheels and super grippy tyres, svaox 1210sg servo (annoyingly buzzy). 

Have a few mods/upgrades scale items I want to get to make it my own. For now here are some pics. 

P.s. If any of you seasoned pros can help with an issue. So I've added some pics below of the halo light, when I've plugged in the battery the halos come on, however the right side doesn't work fully. But when I turn on the power and the low beams come on it appears the halos work fully. But in only day running lights it only half works on the right. Any clues as to what the issue might be? 

20240322_190016.jpg

20240322_185959.jpg

20240322_190030.jpg

20240322_183853.jpg

20240322_161230.jpg

20240322_161256.jpg

Edited by Mo.
  • Like 2