• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What's the go to servo?

bunnie

Alright all, been a while since I had to buy things for my rc cars but while I'm "on it" I want to get everything ordered and fitted so when I'm ready to go out I have no issues etc. 

I'm used to getting savox and spektrum servos but I'm seeing all sort of names flying about and for much better prices too. 

What's everyones go to / recommendations now?

Oh yeah ill be using them in 1/8 buggy and 1/10 on road

Any links and info much appreciated 👊

The Servo game has got a lot cheaper thankfully. Its all down to wait time really. If youre prepared to wait theres some genuinely very good servos avaliable from aliexpress etc. im a servo snob and Ive turned to using these 

24 minutes ago, Kpowell911 said:

The Servo game has got a lot cheaper thankfully. Its all down to wait time really. If youre prepared to wait theres some genuinely very good servos avaliable from aliexpress etc. im a servo snob and Ive turned to using these 

I don't mind waiting as weather is not the best atm so make no difference esp if I can save some ££. Tbf I've order quite a bit from aliexpress and banggood lately 

Which ones do you recommend?