• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

When I am not RCing about, I am...

totlxtc

14 hours ago, RC4WD fan said:

Have you used the glass cutting compound yet ? if so what’s your opinion 

Yeah, did - the stupid Magiseal on the windshield annoyed me just enough. 

It's great. The applicator works well, and it's stupid easy. Got a perfect result despite not having polished anything ever (with a cutting compound anyway). Took only like 10-15 minutes, will certainly get it again for the shelf. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, m4inbrain said:

Yeah, did - the stupid Magiseal on the windshield annoyed me just enough. 

It's great. The applicator works well, and it's stupid easy. Got a perfect result despite not having polished anything ever (with a cutting compound anyway). Took only like 10-15 minutes, will certainly get it again for the shelf. 

Good stuff 👍I’ll have to order some as I’m running low on a couple of bits though I’m hoping to have a new car around September time so might wait till then as I’m getting a small car so should be able to reach the windscreen can only just reach the middle when washing it 🤣

• Like 1

Either studying - I went back to uni at the beginning of this year, practicing piano or guitar, getting private piano and guitar lessons, learning new music - new to me as in stuff that's new or stuff I've never played before either for fun or when I was trying to carve out a career in music, or listening  to and studying music - more than listening to music for pleasure but also analysing it for things like chord progression, key, key changes, tempo, tempo changes, choice of notes...... 

I live an extremely high octane and exciting life.

• 1 month later...

I'm working or doing things with the kids... Days out etc... Caravan holidays and stuff... Mending things all the time and making video's for my 2 YouTube Channels.