• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

BMW F650GS 2010 anniversary edition

Fat Freddy

HiEEB0184F-F9B8-4CC8-9445-CB711099CBEE.thumb.jpeg.c5779ff3b7e98456087d8ffffa30e14c.jpeg

Have finally decided to sell my bike as it’s just not getting used enough to justify keeping it….. (and I need more RC’s! 🤣)

This is just a toe in the water, it’s going in Autotrader next week but I thought I’d give you guys first dibs.

Its set up for off-road at the mo with knobbly tyres and a small front sprocket (I still have the original sprocket and it’s an easy swap if you prefer higher gearing).

It’s not in showroom condition cosmetically as it’s been kept outdoors and the paintwork has suffered but it’s been serviced regularly and is a solid reliable bike. 

It’s fitted with an Akropovic end can, but apart from that and the crash bars it is totally stock.

The pannier rails on the back have been removed since this pic was taken, but I still have the panniers, also for sale.

£3500 ono, WILL take RC’s as part exchange 🤣

• Like 1

Not really sure why I put this on here. Probably because there’s a part of me doesn’t really want to sell it 😂

But, in the unlikely event any of you ARE interested in it, you might also be interested in my bike gear, jacket, trousers etc?