• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

mjx rc hyper go

RichE

I GOT THE HYPER GO 3S AWEEK AGO

IT IS THE FIRST SMALL SCALE I HAVE HAD AS NORM IS 1/8 1/5

BUT I MUST SAY I LOVE THIS  I JUST CARRY IT IN BOOT OF CAR  TO USE WHEN EVER

I HAVE BOUGHT 2S BATTERIES FOR IT AND IT IS PLENTY FAST ENOUGH FOR ITS SIZE

THE BATTERIES I BOUGHT ARE ZOP 2S 2500 AH  AND THEY FIT SNUG  JUST HAD TO MAKE SMALL MOD TO THE BAR THAT HOLDS THE BATTERY DOWN

• Like 1

I got one, it's really really good. I doubt you'll be disappointed. It surprised me how much it looks and feels like quality kit for the £.

I don't have a 3S pack for it, don't need it imo, I would think it a bit hard to manage on 3S, and I like fast cars.

Only thing I'd say is on mine the shocks were quite hard but thats an easy fix and just down to preference and where you run. Depends if you're looking to launch it or run it on the street I spose.

1 minute ago, RichE said:

Unfortunately it won't arrive until march 😬, I've also ordered the metal upgrade parts in advance because of how long it all takes to get here.

Idk which seller you ordered from but mine also had a really long delivery ETA and it was here in half the time. There is hope 🙂