• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

help me choose a charger

datboi

so i just spend hours looking at all the SKYRC chargers, why do they make so many? most of them are extremely similar to each other.

i'm looking for a charger with a lot of functions if not more like the B6 i have. i don't charge battery pack's most of the time keep in mind.

i charge lipo's liion's nimh and pb. 

out of all of their range, i recon the e680, s65 , and T100 are the best

the t-100 is definitely appealing to me as it has 2 charging ports,  of those is pretty similar. what do you guys recommend between those 3?

is it just me or mostly they have the same functions, and the biggest difference is the charging power?

i'm also looking for this charger to last me a long time. not looking to buy a new one anytime soon

just realized the s65 and t100 can't charge single batteries.

seems like the only series ones that can charge single cells are the b6 series and the e680, which is better?

can someone tell me the difference between the e680, b6 v2, b6 evo, and b6 v2 AC (i'm guessing it's equal to the b6 v2 only it's a/c?)

Edited by datboi

2 minutes ago, Gampla said:

You need to tell us more ie battery compound lipo, nimh what features do you want price range 

all compound's, pb, nimh, li ion etc.

features? i like my fake b6 feature wise. i wouldn't settle for less features, more would be welcome, like measuring internal resistance

i wanna stick to skyrc as i really liked the b6. but i realized i have a clone so i wanna get the real deal.

I’ve just got the T200 SkyRc charger. Impressed so far, quick and easy to use. It’ll cover all your chemistry needs I believe. Oh and it’ll charge single batteries.

011C4D8D-F2DC-4035-ADEC-43894EF5F151.jpeg

Edited by LunsfordRich