• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Brushless carnage

Ratty McRaticus

7 minutes ago, Ratty McRaticus said:

edited some footage of my mate's carnage from a few weeks back. Still working out and experimenting with my action cam so Spielberg i is not! 

Nice video! 2 and a half minutes is about right for a carnage. Driven any longer and it would have likely  broke. They’re great fun though!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ant.p said:

Nice video! 2 and a half minutes is about right for a carnage. Driven any longer and it would have likely  broke. They’re great fun though!

to be fair to the carnages they did some awesome off road bashing that day too unfortunaty the footage is a little on the "bouncy" side 🤣....that and a random family decided they were going to just walk over and  take over the spot we were bashing 🙄 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Ratty McRaticus said:

to be fair to the carnages they did some awesome off road bashing that day too unfortunaty the footage is a little on the "bouncy" side 🤣....that and a random family decided they were going to just walk over and  take over the spot we were bashing 🙄 

I give them a hard time, but they really are great little trucks. Hours of fun with ours, even if half or more of that was spent wrenching; all part of it!

I’ve tried filming from mine, and was worse than your attempt. Looked good to me 👍🏻

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ratty McRaticus said:

so annoying that bro my pet hate all the time even get it when flying too lol  esp when landing so i come in hot haha 😂

• Haha 1