• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HELP - Recommendations for indestructible wheels for Maverick Phantom XT!

RCTigger

My son has a new phantom xt 1/10 rc car.  He super excited... me even more so.  My first outing since my Tamiya FAV some 30 years ago!

Sadly first day out he got a little over excited and we now have three cracked wheels, making the wheels unusable. 

Now I can buy replacement wheels at £18/pair, but I fear we will go down the same road of rinse and repeat.  He was probably a little tough on the car, so lesson learned, but does anybody know of any compatible hubs / wheels that are suitable with this RC Car please?!  They are 12mm hex, 

Appreciate the help.

IMG_1836.thumb.JPG.a1cc39e58fa388ada071217c67ffa18b.JPG

IMG_1835.JPG

I’ve had quite a few different types of aftermarket wheel on my 1:10 trucks. All have been fine. The last set I purchased was:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4PCS-Wheels-Tires-Set-1-10-Rc-Monster-Truck-For-Losi-Tenacity-Mt-12mm-Hex-/154220196248?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

you will need CA glue, as they do not come pre installed. Tyre inserts are supplied with them.

• Like 1